- Hand-woven and luxuriously thick and soft underfoot
- 60% New Zealand Wool and 40% Viscose
- Suitable for low-traffic areas, such as the bedroom
- Select colours in 1.6m x 2.3m and 2m x 3m sizes
- Ethically handmade in partnership with Care and Fair
- Pattern: Plain
- Texture: Woven
- Care: We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Please note: This item incur a heavy item delivery fee of $70
Soft underfoot, the thick woven threads of the Emerson rug create a beautiful, textured pattern — ideal for bringing warmth into your home, and easy to style with.
Emerson Seasalt is a warm, off-white tone with a luxuriously thick feel.
Emerson is a hand-woven, chunky textured plain floor rug consisting of 60% Wool and 40% Viscose. This rug is ideal for use in a bedroom or low-traffic sitting room — it is not suited to use in high-traffic areas.
The Emerson rug is available in 1.6m x 2.3m and 2m x 3m, and features a full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear.